Los Angeles, CA | Downtown
Happy Sunday afternoon – What a great day for such a beautiful drink. The color is so rich. I’m so happy to be taking control of my pain and the inflammation in my body by drinking this amazing elixir two days in a row now.
What a wonderful way to start the day pain free! Discover the many benefits of turmeric. I whipped up this tonic after reading of the many benefits of this amazing drink made with nothing but whole ingredients.
I read of the many benefits and was inspired to make this version of the tonic based on an article I read on tumeric for health. There are many other variations of it or feel free to make your own. Hopefully this will inspire you to reap the many benefits of this natural spice by ingesting it as a tea or tonic. I hesitate to call it a tea because teas are generally, green black and oolong and variations off of those.
I started with the following:
- 4 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of organic turmeric powder
- a pinch of organic ginger powder
- a drop of therapeutic grade clove doterra essential oil
- a couple of drops of therapeutic grade cinnamon doterra essential oil
Bring the water to a boil then add the other ingredients, let simmer for 10 mins and enjoy hot or cold. Try it and let me know what you think.
Turmeric has antioxidant properties and helps with:
- anti-inflammatory treatment (my main reason for using)
- pain relief (my main reason for using)
- cancer treatment and prevention
- cataract prevention
- reduces the risk of catching atherosclerosis by preventing blood clots
- helps people with diabetes and viral infections
“Look Good…Feel Great…Enjoy Life”
Until next time, be encouraged to leave feedback below.