This yummy spicy and light Mexican slaw starts with the finest organic cabbage and has a unique taste of cilantro and lime.
I’m a one person family so I tend to make small portions in my DTLA loft.
– 1/2 or a 1/4 each (green and red) cabbage
– 3/4 cup to 1 cup of cilantro
– 2 to 3 tbsps of mayo (to taste)
– 1/4 cup chopped green onion
– 1 squeezed lime
– 2 to 3 drops of hot sauce
– salt/pepper to taste
Wisk all liquid ingredients into a creamy sauce. Combine leafy ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Combine the two (I like using tongs for the last two steps).
I paired this slaw with fried tilapia.
“Look Good…Feel Great…Enjoy Life”
Until next time, be encouraged to leave feedback below.
One thought on “Spicy Mexican Slaw”